Blog Intro


Sunday, April 18, 2010

Purpose of this blog

Hi, guys I am Annie Gudorf a freshman at Loyola University Chicago. I am creating this blog to inform people about the harms of political corruption, specifically in Ukraine. After speaking with a immigrant from Ukraine and hearing her story, it moved me to want to get people informed about political corruption. We barely see it in America and most people do not realize how severe it is in other places. I want this blog to help people see and understand how corrupt Ukraine is and that it needs to be changed. The corruption is not just a small problem, but it is ruining and affecting the lives of the people in Ukraine. These people are forced to suffer, because of something that they have no control over. Through the use of research and the story of my friend, Oksanana I hope I can show you that we all need to take an interest in helping this cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment